- Terminology Products (117)
- Clinical Classifications Service (19)
- Interoperability Framework (38)
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary (11)
- Archived Documentation (1)
- Care Planning (1)
- Clinical Imaging Procedures (1)
- DD XML Schemas (11)
- IHTSDO (1)
- Interoperability Toolkit (9)
- ITK Release Candidate (RC) (1)
- Message Specifications (26)
- Messaging Support and Reference (2)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 (11)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 and OPCS-4 eVersion (4)
- NHS Classifications OPCS-4 (6)
- NHS Classifications Service Training Materials (2)
- NHS Informatics Capability (1)
- NHS LRA (3)
- NHS Message Implementation Guidance (3)
- NHS National Laboratory Medicine Catalogue (1)
- NHSBSA dictionary of medicines and devices (5)
- Organisation Data Service and Spine Directory Service (4)
- Pathology (5)
- READ Codes (11)
- SNOMED CT Derivative Products (9)
- SNOMED CT Education and Training Resources (9)
- SNOMED CT subset members in spreadsheet view (80)
- SNOMED CT subsets in development (1)
- SNOMED CT UK Edition (7)
- Terminology Tools (6)
- All items across all categories (201)
DD XML Schemas
An XML Schema item included as part of an Information Standard usually includes:
- an XML Schema specification which provides:
- the format and length of each Data Element
- optionality: this indicates whether a Data Element is optional or mandatory
- National Codes (not descriptions) shown as enumerations
- a tabular view of each data set
- an example message
- release notes which include guidance on the XML Schema.
Items in this category
Cancer Outcomes and Services Data Set XML Schema
The Cancer Outcomes and Services Data Set provides a standard for secondary uses information required to support implementation and monitoring of Improving Outcomes: A Strategy for Cancer.
Children and Young People’s Health Services Set XML Schema
The Children and Young People's Health Services Data Set collects information on the health of children and young people.
Commissioning Data Set XML Schema
Commissioning Data Sets form the basis of data on activity carried out by organisations reported centrally for monitoring and payment purposes. They support the current Healthcare Resource Group (HRG) version for calculation of payment to trusts and monitoring of other initiatives.
Community Services Data Set XML Schema
The Community Services Data Set collects information for people who are in contact with NHS-funded Community Health Services.
Diagnostic Imaging Data Set XML Schema
The Diagnostic Imaging Data Set collects information on diagnostic imaging tests.
HIV and AIDS Reporting Data Set XML Schema
The HIV and AIDS Reporting Data Set collects information on patients who are newly diagnosed with Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or newly transferred to other Health Care Providers.
Information Sharing to Tackle Violence Data Set XML Schema
The Information Sharing to Tackle Violence Minimum Data Set collects anonymised information on patients presenting at Accident and Emergency Departments for treatment as a result of a violent assault. This information is to be shared with Community Safety Partnerships (formerly known as Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnerships in England) to reduce community violence.
Maternity Services Data Set XML Schema
The Maternity Services Data Set collects information on mothers and children.
National Cancer Waiting Times Monitoring Data Set XML Schema
The National Cancer Waiting Times Monitoring Data Set supports the continued management and monitoring of cancer waiting times.
NHS Health Checks Data Set XML Schema
The NHS Health Checks Data Set collects information on NHS Health Check Assessments for all those eligible between the age of 40 and 74 in England.
Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy Data Set XML Schema
The Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy Data Set collects clinical management information on patients undergoing Chemotherapy in (or funded by) the NHS in England.