- Terminology Products (117)
- Clinical Classifications Service (19)
- Interoperability Framework (38)
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary (11)
- Archived Documentation (1)
- Care Planning (1)
- Clinical Imaging Procedures (1)
- DD XML Schemas (11)
- IHTSDO (1)
- Interoperability Toolkit (9)
- ITK Release Candidate (RC) (1)
- Message Specifications (26)
- Messaging Support and Reference (2)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 (11)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 and OPCS-4 eVersion (4)
- NHS Classifications OPCS-4 (6)
- NHS Classifications Service Training Materials (2)
- NHS Informatics Capability (1)
- NHS LRA (3)
- NHS Message Implementation Guidance (3)
- NHS National Laboratory Medicine Catalogue (1)
- NHSBSA dictionary of medicines and devices (5)
- Organisation Data Service and Spine Directory Service (4)
- Pathology (5)
- READ Codes (11)
- SNOMED CT Derivative Products (9)
- SNOMED CT Education and Training Resources (9)
- SNOMED CT subset members in spreadsheet view (80)
- SNOMED CT subsets in development (1)
- SNOMED CT UK Edition (7)
- Terminology Tools (6)
- All items across all categories (201)
NHS Classifications ICD-10 and OPCS-4 eVersion
ICD-10 5th Edition and OPCS-4.8 eVersion is composed of ICD-10, OPCS-4.8, the National Clinical Coding Standards reference books and eViewer. This electronic product provides an alternative to the classification books. The eVersion also includes annotation, powerful search tool and email functionality as well as an easy to follow integrated user guide.
Items in this category
eViewer (eVersion) Application
This application is used to view ICD-10, OPCS-4 and the National Clinical Coding Standards (NCCS) reference books.
Before installing this software and before downloading the ICD-10 and/or OPCS-4 eVersion books, please read all documentation. Specifically, read and follow the steps in the NHS Digital eViewer, ICD10 and OPCS-4 eVersion Installation Guide, included in the zip file.
Note: The release pack contains executable files and some users may require administrator rights to install the software. Please contact your IT Department for technical assistance before contacting the NHS Digital Information Standards Service Desk, as administrator rights are managed locally.
ICD-10 eVersion Book
The ICD-10 eVersion book is an electronic copy of ICD-10 5th Edition. It is available here for adding to the eViewer application. It provides an alternative to the classification books.
If you have not already got this pack, download it and follow the steps in the installation guide - see eViewer (eVersion) Application above.
Please note that following implementation of the ICD-10 5th Edition on 1 April 2016 a number of errors were discovered in the printed ICD-10 5th Edition volumes published by the World Health Organisation (WHO). A number of these errors are replicated in the ICD-10 5th Edition eVersion.
For users of the eVersion we have produced a set of shared errata notes which can be imported into the eVersion.
The notes are produced in XML format and are available, including instructions on how to import them into the eVersion, from Delen.
OPCS-4 eVersion Book
The OPCS-4 eVersion Book is an electronic copy of OPCS-4.8 and is available here for adding to the eViewer application. It provides an alternative to the classification books. OPCS-4.8 is effective from 1 April 2017.
Before downloading this pack, it is recommended that you download the latest eViewer (eVersion) Application and follow the steps in the installation guide.
National Clinical Coding Standards (NCCS) Reference books for eViewer
ICD-10 and OPCS-4 National Clinical Coding Standards (NCCS) reference books (2017).
The PDF versions are available here for adding to the eViewer application. See eViewer/Help/Help Contents/Book Manager for instructions on adding reference book to eViewer.