- Terminology Products (117)
- Clinical Classifications Service (19)
- Interoperability Framework (38)
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary (11)
- Archived Documentation (1)
- Care Planning (1)
- Clinical Imaging Procedures (1)
- DD XML Schemas (11)
- IHTSDO (1)
- Interoperability Toolkit (9)
- ITK Release Candidate (RC) (1)
- Message Specifications (26)
- Messaging Support and Reference (2)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 (11)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 and OPCS-4 eVersion (4)
- NHS Classifications OPCS-4 (6)
- NHS Classifications Service Training Materials (2)
- NHS Informatics Capability (1)
- NHS LRA (3)
- NHS Message Implementation Guidance (3)
- NHS National Laboratory Medicine Catalogue (1)
- NHSBSA dictionary of medicines and devices (5)
- Organisation Data Service and Spine Directory Service (4)
- Pathology (5)
- READ Codes (11)
- SNOMED CT Derivative Products (9)
- SNOMED CT Education and Training Resources (9)
- SNOMED CT subset members in spreadsheet view (80)
- SNOMED CT subsets in development (1)
- SNOMED CT UK Edition (7)
- Terminology Tools (6)
- All items across all categories (201)
The search box at the top of each page lets you find items, specific releases of items, and news articles.
To search for whole words anywhere in the title or description of an item, release or news article, type those words into the search box and click "Search".
For example, try imaging department
This will find anything with "imaging" or "department" in its title or description.
To find anything with both "imaging" and "department", type
imaging AND department
- Note that common words, such as "a", "an" and "as", are left out of the search.
- Upper and lower case letters are considered equal - snomed will find everything containing the word "SNOMED".
To search for part of a word, use the asterisk (*) character.
- For example, to find everything beginning with "x", type x*
To search only titles, type title: before the search term.
- For example, to find everything with "national" in the title, type title:national
To search only descriptions, type text: before the search term.
- For example, to find everything with "patient" in the description, type text:patient
To search only items, releases or news articles, type either type:item, type:release or type:news respectively, followed by "AND", followed by the search term.
- For example, to find only news articles containing the word "pathology", type type:news AND pathology
To search for words with a similar spelling, add ~ to the end of the word.
- For example, patient~ finds "patient", "patient's", "patients", "inpatient" and so on.
A detailed guide to the query syntax can be found in the Apache Lucene documentation.