- Terminology Products (117)
- Clinical Classifications Service (19)
- Interoperability Framework (38)
- NHS Data Model and Dictionary (11)
- Archived Documentation (1)
- Care Planning (1)
- Clinical Imaging Procedures (1)
- DD XML Schemas (11)
- IHTSDO (1)
- Interoperability Toolkit (9)
- ITK Release Candidate (RC) (1)
- Message Specifications (26)
- Messaging Support and Reference (2)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 (11)
- NHS Classifications ICD-10 and OPCS-4 eVersion (4)
- NHS Classifications OPCS-4 (6)
- NHS Classifications Service Training Materials (2)
- NHS Informatics Capability (1)
- NHS LRA (3)
- NHS Message Implementation Guidance (3)
- NHS National Laboratory Medicine Catalogue (1)
- NHSBSA dictionary of medicines and devices (5)
- Organisation Data Service and Spine Directory Service (4)
- Pathology (5)
- READ Codes (11)
- SNOMED CT Derivative Products (9)
- SNOMED CT Education and Training Resources (9)
- SNOMED CT subset members in spreadsheet view (80)
- SNOMED CT subsets in development (1)
- SNOMED CT UK Edition (7)
- Terminology Tools (6)
- All items across all categories (201)
Messaging Support and Reference
Messaging Support & Reference products are used to support the development and implementation of the domain Message Specifications. The reference content published here is used within different domain message specifications.
Items in this category
Interoperability Specifications Tooling Pack
The Tooling Pack is a periodic publication of various tooling artefacts used with the domain message specifications.
- Transforms: A set of transforms used to assist in the validation of CDA messages against the published message specifications.
- Schematron: A set of xml files which contain rules to check CDA messages against errors which cannot be checked using schema files alone.
- Renderer: This is the XSLT transform used with the on-the-wire CDA XML messages to create human readable HTML versions.
- CDA Checker: This tool automates the testing of CDA examples using the published transforms and schematron.
*This pack must be used in conjunction with the content of the Message Specifications Pack containing the CDA messages definitions being developed against.
ITK Specifications Reference Pack
The Interoperability Specifications Reference Pack is a periodic publication of referenced content type within interoperability specifications. The Reference Pack consists of the following:
- OID Catalogue: For usage of OIDs please refer to individual Domain Message Specifications.
- HL7 v3 Vocabulary: For usage of HL7 v3 Vocabularies please refer to individual Domain Message Specifications.
- HL7 v2 Vocabulary: For the definitive source for HL7 v2 Vocabularies please refer to the NHS Interoperability Toolkit HL7v2
- SNOMED CT Subsets: For the definitive source for SNOMED CT subsets please refer to the Combined Terminology Bi- Annual Release on the Technology Reference Data Update Distribution Service. For usage of SNOMED CT subsets please refer to individual Domain Message Specifications.
* This publication provides the referenced information to various suppliers and stakeholders and can be used in conjunction with all of the NHS Interoperability packs.